Una recopilación de ideas y recursos por Cristina Mulero Cerezo para el uso de las TICs y otras herramientas en las aulas de Infantil y Primaria
- Characters – Select a character and create your own story. When you have finished print the page to save your story.
- Circle Plot diagram – Identify and interpret main incidents using this interactive graphic organizer.
- Evaluation Station – Evaluate a story that you have written.
- Name That Literary Element – Choose 1 or 2 players, the difficulty level, book to review and the number of units. Follow the instructions to name the literary element.
- Settings – Select a setting and create your own story. After you select a setting, suggested vocabulary can be found at the bottom of the page where you type.
- Story Element Quiz – Play these concentration, matching, and flashcard games to review the definitions.
- Understanding Setting, Plot and Theme – Read each description and choose the correct setting.
- Understanding Setting, Plot and Theme – Read the story and decide if each sentence is part of the setting, plot or theme.
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: