Fact or Opinion
- 5th Grade Language Arts: Fact or Opinion – Interactive game from Toon University. Select whether each item if a fact or opinion to drive the tank. [only works in Internet Explorer]
- Distinguishing Between Fact and Opinion – Answer the ten questions; answers are provided in small pop up windows.
- Fact and Opinion Self-Test – Click on the appropriate choice after each statement.
- Fact, Habit, Opinion or Schedule? – An English-Zone quiz with ten multiple-choice questions.
- Fact or Opinion? – [10 questions] Decide if sentences are fact or opinion.
- Fact or Opinion Quiz – Decide which of these statements are fact or opinion from the drop-down list, then click on the “Finished” button to obtain your score out of ten.
- Fact or Opinion: Quiz 1 – Quia quiz. Read the statements and determine if they are facts or opinions. Select your answer from the popup menu. There are a total of 30 statements to evaluate.
- Fact or Opinion: Quiz 2 – Quia quiz. Read the statements and determine if they are facts or opinions. Select your answer from the popup menu. There are a total of 30 statements to evaluate.
- Factual Information or Opinions of the Author? – Can you distinguish the fact from the opinion of the author to make your own judgment about the information?